Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Back!

    I had gotten so busy that I forgot about my blog and a new friend inadvertently reminded me I had one by referring me to someone else's blog. What can I say.....I've been a busy woman.
  So let's do some catching up.  The past couple of months SOME of my health issues seem to have resolved themselves.  I haven't had an attack in several weeks.  Although there has been a new issue evolve.  I go for test results next week.  Keeping my fingers crossed on that one! 
  The past couple of weeks have been a tough one on mine and my husbands marriage.  A lot of things have gotten in the way of our lives together.  It has taken a hefty toll but I believe things are on the mend.  No matter how bad things get, it is hard to imagine my life without him. I think the majority of the issues we have been having had to do with him turning the big 4-0! Today he surprised me with flowers. They are absolutely beautiful and he definitely got brownie points for that! :)
  My oldest son started middle school last week.  He is growing up so fast! My middle son started 2nd grade and my youngest son is now in Pre-K!! Wow, it is so hard to believe. I miss rocking my little men when they were babies. I find it nearly impossible to fight the urge to have another, but that one would just grow up too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment