Friday, March 4, 2011

Gearing up for the Weekend

A day and a half has passed and I havent had an attack.  Wonder if I can cancel my doctors appointment. Hmmmm.  Probably not because I will more than likely be drug there kicking and screaming.  Might as well go quietly. LOL. 
Its our weekend with the skids.  Im wondering what this visit will bring.  It seems like there is a new surprise everytime.  Some are good and some not so good.  I wish the weather would cooperate. I really wanted to have a beautiful weekend where I could get some pictures of the kids.  Our hillside is covered in Easter lillies that are in full bloom.  I didnt realize how early they bloomed this year until I took my first daily walk.  Ive been cooped up in this house so long that Ive grown into a hermit, but being outside has done me good.  I even love the execise I am getting from it.  Its not a mundane gym with the same ole same ole...Its nature, ever changing and ever so beautiful.
Ive learned its okay to take time for me.  Things may fall apart if I am gone for an hour (they really do) but its nothing that cant be fixed or that cant wait.  Now if I can just take that long relaxing bath Ive been wanting without the kids banging down my door.  Hmmm.  Will have to work on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment